Thursday 11 July 2013

Lusty Reunion With An Old Love Tonight

I've done it, I've lost 10kg.... and I am throwing myself at the nearest pizza tonight.

Yes, PIZZA, not pizza guy.... just the hot, oily, carby, cheesy goodness.... I have butterflies in my tummy.... I've missed pizza so much.
I'm not a cold, hard robot.... I neeeeeed it so bad.....I DESERVE pizza.

 
Ok, so maybe it will be more romantic than slutty.... I and six of my girl friends are going out for a lovely pizza and wine dinner in a lovely local pizzeria. I will savour every bite and decline leftovers.
 
Is it normal to be this excited???

3 comments:

  1. Definitely normal! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it... lol just consume lots of water tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!
      Going to protein it up like CRAZY the next few days and exercise my butt off!!

      Delete