Monday 25 February 2013

Are You Wearing An Apple Costume Under Your Clothes?

Facebook.... the truth will always come out... my bedroom mirror is either lying to me or my peacock preening pose is not something I do every minute of the day - I look like I escaped from an apple convention - and I was the mascot - completely ROUND with skinny legs.... this is not ok - I am not shrinking. I tell myself I don't scarf junk... that it's the antidepressants.... but goodness me... this MUST end.

So, new challenge - not linked to a calender month - or call it March, but starting TODAY. Based on a 30 day detox I read this morning - which is RIDICULOUS, I am going to try cut down on carbs and dairy - so first thing - BREAKFAST.... hard boiled egg and steamed broccoli.... I need to start somewhere.... The rest of the day is 2 slices of rye cracker bread, tiny bit of cheese and some thin butternut soup - telling myself at least its not a roll with mayo...

Dinner I will go with chicken and stirfry veg....

But yeah - but back to the challenges, back to the blog... KICKING MY OWN BUTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment