Thursday 8 August 2013

Macaw?


No... MY CORE... I need to work on MY CORE ;)

I have one of those big balls... apparently they are called "Swiss Balls" - ok then.
I also have a little work-out dvd.
Sorted right?

The ball is flat.
Where did I put the airpump?
hmmm....

Looks in cupboard...
Climbs into bed to meditate on location of pump.....

I kid, I kid.... I didn't even bother to look for the pump.

I plan to locate the ball, pump and dvd this weekend. Something needs to be done about my abs. My weight loss is still happening, but tre's slowly. And I want a toned tummy. I've found that using the ball really takes strain off my back, and you feel like you are playing rather than exercising.

I tried to find a lovely chart of exercises that I could post, but alas, nothing that would benefit you via blog My Dear Reader. See below for three rather strenuous looking exercises.





I mean AWESOME...

No comments:

Post a Comment