Friday 23 August 2013

er... I was thinking about you...

I crave romance so badly, not even necessarily from the guy I’m hanging out with, just some magic, a surprise, a break from the mundane.  Maybe “surprise” is a better way to describe it. Something unexpected and thoughtful.

Like, I thought about you, so I bought you a chocolate.
Or flowers.
Or I wrote you a silly poem.
Or I knew you were sad so I just turned up.
I brought you coffee because I knew you were having a long day….
Be ready at 7pm, hungry and wearing heels.

I want to be whisked away from reality.

It happens sometimes: like when a friend insists on cocktails at 12 Apostles, a friend kidnaps you after a break-up, you see a friend in traffic and end up going for drinks, someone gets you a wooden skeleton because you were lusting after theirs…

Magic does happen, I just crave some NOW. Maybe I need to go make magic for someone else... or just for myself...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment