Wednesday 7 August 2013

Deep & Meaningful


Recently I made a mistake, I did something wrong, I messed up - however you want to put it. I'm not going to elaborate on what I did, but I let someone down. I could have covered it up and got away with it - but I hate lies. Friends told me that the truth may set me free, but that my friend would be very hurt to hear the truth. I went with my gut, and gave a full confession. My friend was disappointed and I supposed hurt. So I'm winning back trust and mending bridges. I'm very fortunate to associate with understanding people, with strength of character. In that moment I realised that I had risked losing a valuable friendship. It was the wake up call that I needed. I do wish I could have gone about getting elightenment in a better way though :-|
 
I suppose we live, we learn?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment