Monday 14 January 2013

Try Harder

What do you do when you have only enough confidence to keep yourself going? And then someone who matters, doesn't give you the encouragement you're seeking so desperately?
Desperately Seeking Affirmation - this is one of my biggest issue - the need for affirmation, from specific people, I seem to ignore the affirmation I get from the rest of my world, and desperately try for the approval of a handful of people.

So much "good" is happening in my life, maybe I'm just hitting a bad spot of self-doubt? I'm beating myself up about not having done my yoga yesterday - and want to say I will do it tonight, but I almost don't have enough faith in myself? This is pretty somber but I'm typing really fast and just getting it out. I need to believe!!!!

I keep repeating the following mantras to myself:

"She believed she could, so she did"

"Don't let your fear be bigger than your faith"

"Do not be hijacked by your negative emotions, find your significance and affirmation in God"

TRY HARDER SHARON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment