Friday 13 February 2015

Curiouser & Curiouser

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/248/6/4/curiouser_and_curiouser____by_lostcharms-d2y36c8.jpg
 
Excuse me... did you send me this extremely generous Valentine gift?
 
I got a delivery today... a picnic basket for two, with chocolates and a teddy in a heart emblazed jersey.
 
I am thrilled - because someone loves me an awful amount.
I am intrigued - because no one will own up to it.
I am scared - because well... someone loves me and I don't know who.
 
Shut up before you tell me lots of people love me, value me, etc etc. This is pretty huge.... If you're reading this Dear Secret Admirer... Thank you VERY much... and please tell me who you are by Sunday... I mean seriously? You must know me well to know I love Owls, picnics, chocolate and bears... I've wanted a wicker picnic basket for years. You really spoilt me.
 
So much for Hellentine's Day hey?
 
xoxox
 
Oh, here's a photo of the basket...
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Did we find out who the secret admirer is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;)
      They didn't want me to know. Someone who really loves me I guess?

      Delete