Wednesday 30 November 2011

DECEMBER'S CHALLENGE...

So... it's long overdue that I got sporty... with a proper running program planned for January, I thought I would start small... with 20 minutes of exercise 5 days a week... I think it is do-able... of course someone has already claimed that I won't be able to skip for a solid minute even... yeah you know how much I love someone betting against me *punches palm* "Bring it" *cries... palm hurts*

:) wish me luck! the idea is to start tomorrow morning!!! :) will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. I've done a poll again... so be sure to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will get my skipping rope today also and tell you if I could hold out for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippy! My silly skipping rope is old and kept curling up... Need a new one.....

    ReplyDelete