Saturday 26 April 2014

#100creativedays Day 3: Peanut Power

I, am  along with a motley crew of travellers, heading off to a sheep farm in the Karoo... For rest, relaxation and a break from real life.

I excitedly said I'd bake biscuits... So I baked for a few hours tonight! Good thing I love it so!

I made my signature choc-chip cookies and on request made peanut butter cookies too.

Here's the recipe:

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
125ml peanut butter (I use the chunky kind)
125g butter
125ml white sugar
125ml brown sugar
2ml vanilla essence
1 egg
250ml cake flour
2ml baking powder
3ml bicarb

1. Cream peanut butter, butter and both sugars together. Then beat in the vanilla and egg.

2. Add flour, baking powder and bicarb. Mix to a soft dough

3. Roll the dough into little balls (based on how big you want the cookies), squash them down with a fork onto a greased baking tray

4. Bake in preheated oven, 190 Celsius, until golden brown

5. Allow to cool slightly before attempting to lift them

6. EAT - SHARE - BAKE SOME MORE

Recipe is based on something I got in Home Ec class.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. PB Cookies get in ma belllllly.

    Love those things! I think you should write a post about Zona... Last time she's mentioned was 3 days before you got her... xx

    ReplyDelete