Thursday 1 May 2014

#100creativedays Day 9: Why have I kept my love hidden from you?

I start this post full of excuses.

Firstly, my excuse for Days 4-8 being noticeably absent, well I spent the last 6 days in the Karoo, with minimal phone access, let alone internet, so I'll update the blog tomorrow with a few themed posts covering my time on the farm.

Secondly, I have no idea why I haven't done a post on Arizona yet, she is my furry bundle of joy! Born 8 October 2013, she is a week short of 7 months and has been living with me for close on 5 months.

Arizona has the softest fur that I've ever felt on a cat, loves catnip treats, her teddy (filled with nip), chicken and me.

Once she got up on her back legs, waddled towards me and bit me on the nose...

One of her recent favourite games is stealing the kitchen sponge and hiding it around the flat.

Photos courtesy of The Squire - taken this morning to coax me home from the Karoo.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment