Wednesday 7 May 2014

"Meh" #100creativedays Day 15

I don't even want to write tonight. I have so much on my mind and feel so flat. I don't really know how I feel. Sad? Hungry? Headachy? Worried? Bored? It's a general "meh".

I went on an internet date today... Oooo... And no, I'm not going to start reporting back on these things. It just mattered today. This was the first time that I've gone on a blind date since I lost all that weight. I'm sober now. Wiser, more mature and not at all desperate. It makes for a weird almost surgical approach. Not good! I want FUN.

I'm also three days down on another "Attack Phases" - pure protein to smash the kilos I piled on during my little holiday. It's certainly working, but I'm blatantly depleted, no carbs or sugar left in my body to be attacked. So I hope I start consuming my own body fat tomorrow! (Gross! But you know what I mean?)

I have money on my mind - some ongoing plumbing bs, my car seems dead-dead, and I have a general sense of entitlement that makes me believe that I'd rather splurge money on fun things.

Anyway, think I'll leave this very "meh" post now. It's been a sub par day, tomorrow is a new one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment