Friday 2 May 2014

My Little Pony... #100creativedays Day 4-8





 
I'd like to say that I was diligent about writing in my journal every day that I was on The Farm, but I didn't. It become very flowery. I hope this counts as creative, seeing as I clearly didn't take any of these photos myself!
 
I really think I was born to be "horsey". As a little girl I didn't ride, or draw horses, I think I owned one actual "My Little Pony"... oh and a MLP t-shirt when I was 4... I used to pretend to "ride" a horizontal branch of the guava tree. The same branch doubled as a window when the game changed. Maybe my "horsey" potential was only unlocked later in life. I LOVE RIDING. I barely ride. I took every opportunity to ride while on The Farm.
 
The same guy who wowed me with his crazy balance on the slack-line was equally impressed by the ease with which I threw myself on to the back of Inflation (the horse with the green reins, the other one is Casanova)  and rode off without a care. I do take liberties with "threw myself", it was more like ugly scrambling. But damnit, I can trot. And even better, I can make a horse STOP.
 
Definitely need to explore this hobby further...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment