Tuesday 27 January 2015

FOLLOW UP MOAN – Your Concept of My Beauty

Ok, this post is the continuation of my moan from earlier.

I have short legs, toddler knees, small feet for my height with short toes, a tummy, bendy fingers, unruly hair, and a family chin. I also have killer legs, cute ears, beautiful eyes and the perfect nose. And even after all these years my leg hair grows out blonde.

I love me – why do I worry about what everyone else thinks?

I’m trying very hard at gym, admittedly my eating isn’t perfect and I’m for the most pretty emotionally stable. I seem to be writing again, albeit when insecure and moody, but it makes me feel better.

Maybe I need to project some love on myself, find a better moisturiser and start swigging my way into my 4th litre of water for the day.

Peace & love darlings
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment