Saturday 23 November 2013

wish I could just... get away

I've been exhausted for weeks. People tell me to exercise... Do they realise that sometimes I huffle puff up the stairs?

I've been doing a Boundaries Course at church - they talk of pleasing people and not being able to say no. Am I pleasing people? I feel like I'm trying to keep my head above water most of the time.

I've tried to nap on weekend days, it helps some what, but I often wake up all sweaty-headachy-grumpy like a toddler. I oversleep most mornings, but struggle to get to sleep at night. There's too much light at night, I'm hot or cold, my body hurts, my mind whirls... No issues with falling asleep again after my alarm goes though!!! Seriously Sharon???
Brother shouts at me most mornings as he leaves with daily precision at 06:40 hours.
This morning I overslept and missed my early "meeting" - now I'm trying to juggle my day to allow for a later one... Why? Why? Why?

Where is my energy? I eat well, I've even been eating more to satisfy my body. I take my vitamins. How can I still be adjusting to sobriety, it's been 50 days? Am I adjusting to my meds? Its been almost 9 weeks.

Let's not even talk about how I'm so tired that I can't focus at work in the afternoons and end up catching up at home? Its a vicious cycle. My body hurts. I'm cross with myself.

I'm going to snooze a little now... Hopefully just for 30 mins...

No comments:

Post a Comment