Monday 11 June 2012

Dear Neglected Fans


To my dear neglected fans…

It has indeed been 4 months since my last confession… I mean blog and/ challenge. I have not kept any of my good resolutions from January...

On the plus side, I have not gained the weight I lost at the beginning of the year, although my pms bloat makes me look like the Oros man… too much said? Like I care? In some weird twist of fate and winter air, all the moisture seems to have been pulled from my face, especially my lips, and is now deposited in the sexiest boep…  My boep, combined with my red, dry and puffy lips, seems to be attracting the men of Cape Town… I’ve been receiving weird lecherous looks all day. My after-work visit to Fruit & Veg was especially… er… special… but that may have been due to my giant bag of er… large carrots?

As way of catch-up, I may ramble a bit – not to mention that the thrill of blogging is returning with every word I type

I am leaving for my big adventure holiday in 32 days. I will be spending a month in the UK visiting friends and family, and generally exploring. And I sincerely hope not to meet a man – just in case like most people, you think this is my main purpose. Focus people, I’m there to shop!!! Seeing as I wish to shop and will need to do a fair amount of walking – I best set an exercise challenge proto!

I hope to start juicing again from tomorrow - I have lots of veggies to use up after my Fruit & Veg visit. 

A side challenge that I gave myself in the last month or so, is to be more ladylike – this mostly involves wearing heels, mascara and not cussing like a bergie…  just by chance it seems to include me being more involved with church and just being a nicer young lady. It was reasonably easy once I had trained my legs to handle heels again!

This morning I set my self a 5 day challenge… no booze or series from today (Monday) until midnight on Friday. This may seem minor to you dear reader, but I’ve been hankering after a glass of wine and 5 episodes of anything. The result is, I’ve done laundry and have actually blogged… as some anonymous, yet exceptionally wise, person once said “If you don’t have enough time, stop watching tv”

And with that pearl of wisdom, I bid you adieu and pinky swear to write again soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment