Friday 15 June 2012

The World According to Merlot

What a creative evening...

Finished a painting I started ages ago... here it is, as requested by loyal fan ;)




Finished a bottle of Merlot... well almost...

Received lovely compliments on writing and advice to leave day job from darling friend (aka loyal fan seeking photos of my latest painting)

Managed to bbm the word "fuckwit" so many times that my phone doesn't even try to autocorrect it... in response to another darling friend's latest dating drama. And mother darling, I'm not swearing, merely quoting my namesake from Bridget Jones ;)

Purpose of this post was mostly to show-off my latest painting... oh wait, you can get an update on my "getting to work 30 minutes early" - short answer is, I haven't, BUT I've been soooo much more focussed that last two days *chuckles to self*

Go forth and weekend dear reader, for tomorrow morning... I set forth to read to kids  in Bo-Kaap (there's more to me that wine guzzling...)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment