Tuesday 26 March 2013

Lonely Biscuit

Brother worked late last night.... and now tonight too....  I, the little loner, am sooooo lonely and at a loose end. I wanted to ask someone to go to dinner with me, but I actually loathe trying to make last minute plans, especially seeing as I'm sans car at the moment. I have a lot of friends, but somehow still seem to have nights where I don't know who to call, or who I feel like being with.... so ridiculous. I wanted something low key, so ended up making myself a pizza, cracking a bottle of wine, starting a bit of a "Lie To Me" marathon, while dabbling with work mail. So current state is - couch, wine, show, laptop.

I feel a bit insecure - not about work now, just in the way that I teared up over someone's wedding video today, and got misty eyed over Granny. And I wish I had someone to cuddle on the couch. Gone drug free today, so my shoulders are seized up to my ears. Bleeeeeergh.... and I'm denied my kitten.
Maybe it's time to design my own footy pyjamas with a special wine pocket - like a straw into a pap sak type set-up.... who needs a boyfriend when I can be drunk 'n comfy?

No comments:

Post a Comment