Tuesday 4 October 2011

Fancy Lemonade

I went to Monday dinner, armed with two flavours of “Fancy Lemonade” – Woolies “Pomegranate & Green Tea” and “Fermented Marula” (alcohol free).

 Discovering this range was seriously a life changing experience for me, and actually makes a tasty and very social alternative to alcohol. They come in glass, so you know they’re good; and 6 packs, yippy for pseudo wine coolers!
Both flavours I tried were pretty sweet, so I sipped slowly. Great colour and flavour. They have what looks to be about ten varieties, including Ruby Grapefruit; Elderflower & Lemon; Lemon, Lime & Bitters (like hello? Sounds YUM!); and Sugar Free Gingerbeer – to name but a few.

Found a write up on the Shape Magazine site about the Pomegranate flavour, apparently it’s a low kjl choice. *pats self on back*


The Garden’s Woolworths is even running a special if you buy two 6 packs. So gooooooo my pretties, be healthy and sober ;)

Shout out to a sweet friend who arrived at dinner with a bottle of Orange Sparkling Water, determined to “support my cause”, but failed in the end… it’s ok darling, I know how seductive a succulent Merlot can be…

No comments:

Post a Comment