Wednesday 26 October 2011

Progress... 26 days down

Ok.... so aside for me distracting myself with silliness of weird art and jokes....

This month has been... er.... eye-opening? difficult? creative? I hadn't stated all of my reasons for doing this sober month... so let's go through some of them:

Am I an alcoholic? - no, I just like wine and I'm lazy (as in, to find other ways to unwind), not addicted (and I'm not just saying that!)

Let's lose some weight! - er, nope, maybe like 2kgs!!! Nothing to write home about!

Improve appearance? - other than inspiring me to make more changes by going blonde? Not really...

Reputation? - very much intact, and after the first week my friends hardly batted an eye when I opted for sparkling water over chenin blanc

Creativity! - must say, this was unexpected, but I definitely feel more creative this month! Started a blog, a painting and redecorated quite a bit!

Work.... - Ok, maybe work that I brought home went faster and maybe a bit better without a glass of wine... Can't really say I have sprung out of bed any faster and after a few heavy days at work, I really did miss a glass of wine!

All in all, this has been a good challenge! Last few days will include... Halloween! Last year's Halloween was far from sober... so this should be... redeeming? ;)

1 comment: