Sunday 30 October 2011

End of the challenge: Sober October Winds Down

I have had an incredible month of self discovery and renewed inspiration. Had lunch with a friend today who said  that its probably because I have given myself a purpose for the month - let's hope this carries on. :)

So I would say that today is officially the end of the Sober October Challenge, with Below The Line Starting tomorrow. I will only have my first drink on Thursday or Friday, although I miss a good glass of wine, I'm not exactly in a hurry, I think drinking less has been good for me. I feel happier and alcohol probably dulls my creativity. I think I will do this every year or maybe even twice a year. 3 November will be the start of my 5-A-Day Challenge and I'm really looking forward to it! As some of you will know, I was a vegetarian for 5 years, so I have no shortage of yummy veggie ideas! I will share some of them with you (Claire and anyone else who actually reads this!).

Thanks for the support over this month! I'm off to work on my painting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment