Friday 14 October 2011

"I was sober" - doing stupid things without alcohol...

Ok... blame it on the lack of a-a-a-alcohol baby... or that my 29th birthday is looming... so could just be a Quarter-Life-Crisis

I just dyed my hair... YELLOW... ok, bleached it blonde... here's a photo, before you ask...



I really don't know what I was thinking. I think I was honestly just bored! Instead of picking up a bottle of wine to help me unwind on a Friday night... I picked up a box of pre-lightener... and went neon? The opinion of a gorgeous bestfriend is "You really need to start drinking again..."

The girl below is TOTALLY pulling it off... so maybe I just need some good styling ;)



http://www.haircolorsideas.com/bright-hair-colors/yellow-hair/yellow-hair-color-idea/

No comments:

Post a Comment