Friday 31 May 2013

Moments of Motivation

I've always been a little obsessed with ballet.... strangely enough didn't ever go for lessons, but spend hours hovering on my tip toes with one hand on the kitchen counter and one hand on the chest freezer. I loved how weird feet look on pointe.
I used to prance around in hand-me-down leotards.... total fav was yellow with 3/4 sleeves, I even had one of those wrap around jerseys.... *sigh*

After doing the 15 minute ballet buns workout yesterday morning, I did a 40 minute barre work out last night. I'm about a million pliats away from my ballet body.... I want the grace and bendiness of a ballerina. They move so fluidly and can lift their legs so high. I want to be a ballerina!!!!

I am not sure if I mentioned that one of my "rewards" once I'm thin is a photoshoot. I'm busy collecting photos of similar poses I want to strike. Found some reasonable balletesque ones (as in I'm not wrapping a leg around my neck), so the challenge to be bendy is on!

Here are my latest motivational posters



I will post links to a few of my favourite youtube workout videos in a separate post soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment