Monday 27 May 2013

Just Say NO

I sit, tummy weirdly growly after lunch and I don’t feel very satisfied. I had an amazing salad, stuffed with veggies and steak…. I even had an egg… but I feel kinda huuuungry. Maybe because everyone else had sandwiches for lunch? We’re on a training course and all cooped up in a room together.

On Saturday night I was literally in the middle of free pizza and wine… my kryptonite. Somehow I sucked down sparkling water with mint and told myself I was fantastic. Dukan is easy behind closed doors, but not so much when you’re talking to someone wrestling with a super melted slice of pizza. If ever I wanted an exercise in self-control, that was it. I was so hungry for a snack by the time I got home, and biltong is a sore substitute. but, I’m getting thinner and that makes this all worth it. Just sometimes, sometimes….


No comments:

Post a Comment