Monday 4 August 2014

Missing

Mmmm... I'm a real brat when it comes to going to sleep. I have this huge sense that I will miss out on something... What I ask you? A tweet? #FOMO #lame #31yearoldsneedsleepcostimeisntsparingtheirlooks

Anyway. The title actually refers to how accustomed I've become to a nightly vent-slash-poem-slash-story.

All that is on my mind is how I desperately need to drop the sneaky 6 kilos that have casually positioned themselves upon me like a swimming tube and water wings. I don't known where I found the discipline before!!!!

Also on my mind are those people who rudely ignore messages and/or hide away when they've been naughty. (Yes I saw you with your ex at the shops) Or those brilliant passive aggressive people who think that ignoring you will make you go away (dude, I don't want to date you either but you're the one who said "next time" - I'm politely following up).

Maybe these transgressions are on my mind because I'm guilty too. I've literally been plotting for weeks about avoiding someone at a party.

Couldn't human interaction be easier? I've mentioned before how rude we are to each other. I need to tap into my love well again to find tolerance and compassion. Games exhaust me.

Sorry if I have neglected anyone, drop me a message to say you miss me - I will reply - life is so busy, I probably miss you too.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment