Tuesday 6 November 2012

Birthday Lust List....

You know when people ask you what you want for your birthday, and you squeak "you don't have to get me a present...." - yeah, I don't know how that feel either!

I've commissioned a necklace from a great designer and new friend - which I probably will only receive after my birthday. I asked her to incorporate quite a few elements, so it's not a simple piece, and it is going to pretty darn special - so I've pretty much let people know that I would welcome contributions... ok so all that doesn't stop me ogling stuff online and in store.

I want this tray, I will have it...


I want a really nice beach towel... not sure which one though, saw a very expensive cotton one at Edgars the other day.... this is something I've bought for a few people as a present before, yet, I am still using the free towel that my Mom got from her days in Tupperware in the late 80s....


 A decent teapot is also something I've wanted for a while, but I can be quite a difficult thing to buy for someone else... and it seriously cannot be dribbley... I have a lovely teapot that I handpainted in an Alice In Wonderland theme... but it dribbles like crazy....



A selection of wild coloured acrylic paints wouldn't go unused...





 Lately with all my walking I've been wanting a pedometer... now see they that they aren't that expensive!


and of course:
wine
books
onion marmalade
canvasses
posh teas
plants (but maybe once I've moved)
....a new car

love and kisses


No comments:

Post a Comment