Monday 5 November 2012

Rich Kid Blues....

Day 5 of November, I've managed to walk everyday, no excuses. 30 minutes with up-hill on the weekdays, and hour long walks both Saturday and Sunday. I feel proud of myself and was actually getting edgy for my walk towards the end of today. I did the same route today as I'd done on Friday and it was less challenging, which must be a good sign.

Other than that, I thought I was uninspired to write any posts, but now that I have music playing, I feel more inspired. I've noticed a lot of apathy in the last few days - I call them my "Rich Kid Blues" - where so much is GOOD in my life, yet I feel bored. I feel like a spoilt, shallow brat. I've bought property, it's days from my birthday, I have a ridiculous number of people coming to my birthday dinner, I have awesome red hair, I'm having a stunning necklace made for me, I want for nothing... yet I'm so utterly bored?

Maybe I think I'm lonely? But then I ask myself where I'd find the time for a relationship and literally, I feel a gap... like men with any potential are not in my orbit.... like I'm being forced to wait.... because I'm still me... I still look like me, but I have less happening... ok, if you asked some of my single friends, I get attention... but yeah.... maybe I'm not interested in less than amazing? That aside.... funny story of my RKB:

I was desperate for a chocolate today, late afternoon... but I only had R100 note. I managed to get it down to two R50, and headed off to the vending machine. It refused to take my R50, so I loudly exclaim "I have too much money!".... wow Sharona.... First World Problems much? It's actually mortifying what a brat I am lately....

Oh, with regards to "No Excuses" I did manage to do some household chores I'd been procrastinating over the last few days, so YIPPY, I'm superlady :)


No comments:

Post a Comment