Thursday 1 November 2012

Everyone Feels Like A Monster... Sometimes

So, it was Halloween... it is Halloween, whatever... it's very late on Wednesday night....

I started the day listening to this song... for fun... but it struck a weird chord...

 

What is a "Monster Mask"? I've always had the quote from "The Mask" floating around my head (by always I mean since 1995 or so) - "We all wear masks.... metaphorically speaking..."

Do you ever feel fake? I do... I live in the world, have a wit that leans towards the lecherous.... but I'm also a good Christian girl.... I love boys, I love clothes and above all, I love Jesus... I seem confusing.... most of the time I have my priorities straight... but seriously, I'm practically 30.... boys are supposed to be a focus....

Mmmm.... I must say, Sober October is overs... I decided at dinner that the 31st was good enough... had wine....  then went out for drinks.... I feel uber tipsy.... which might not be the worse thing, as I've not felt like writing in the last few days. Viva La Vino....

How do we find balance? If I say that I want a boyfriend, I get told "you will meet the right guy one day... don't focus on it".... as if I'm desperate.... but then if I say I'm happy and not in the place for anything serious, then I'm asked why I am writing off men? How do I find the balance??? How am I good, yet normal? Normal me says naughty things... because she is sharp....
Do nice Christian boys like girls with good intentions and dirty minds? I really hope so....

anyway... if you made it this far on my blabbing blog post... try my latest obsession, a word scramble.... tell me how many words you get, 3 or more letters while including the middle letter, aim for the (very obvious) 9 letter word....

W L H
E A E
N O L

No comments:

Post a Comment