Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sane People Also Talk to Themselves? Right?

I’ve been moody lately… so I have to analyse and ask myself questions that I dread:

Do you need to up your dose?
Please no…. it’s expensive and I’m afraid that I will just keep upping and upping – it will never stop.

Do you need to go back to therapy?
Please no, I do, but it’s expensive… work has a service… but what if they say I’m not ok and send me to the loony bin? No, no.

Are you lacking vitamins on your diet?
Maybe… but, but…. I’m trying! Surely they can’t make that much difference?

Carbs make you happy… are you lacking carbs?
Carbs make me fat!!! NO NO NO

Are you exercising?
Er…. I try. But not really.

Are you happy?
What do you think??? Most of the time, but I’m miserable and lost now.

WHY?
I’m scared and I got all angry and made things worse….

SO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment