Tuesday 10 September 2013

LUTL - Into Day 2 - Not going well

This is horrid. I am so starving.
I miss food.
I want to stuff a whole pizza into my mouth.

On normal Dukan I don't really crave anything or feel hungry, it's a lovely balance. Starving makes me want to binge. I think this is the wonder of a healthy eating plan, you don't get food panic.

I felt very enlightened this morning... I don't now. How do hungry people get anything done? How do children learn? My body feels weak and my mind is cloudy. I know that if I'd spent my R30 on bread and peanut butter I'd probably feel better, but I decided that I couldn't do that to myself, however I keep fantasising about stuffing my face full of cheesy carbs on Thursday? It's so wrong. So very wrong.
I'm ashamed.
I feel out of my mind already....

Very watery veggie soup holds very little appeal... but I'm stealing sips....

More info on the event page https://www.facebook.com/events/341242766008713/

No comments:

Post a Comment