Thursday 12 September 2013

We've come a long way kid...

 
As of this morning I'm 67.8kg - I really love "cracking" a weight - I don't mind hovering and fluctuating 200g, as long as the top number stays the same!
 
4 months ago I weighed between 83 and 84kg. My heaviest ever. Friends told me that I was beautiful and not fat... Love you all, but if I wasn't fat then, what am I now? Air?
 
It's almost painful to look at old photos, I know I need to do a "before and after" but keep putting it off for when I'm 63kg, so you'll wait, yes? Back to the old photos - I have struggled to love who I was 4 months ago, not to be disgusted - how awful is that? I should love that girl with my whole heart because she made the decision to TRY, to CHANGE. And flip... look where we are now? Under 5kg to go!!! I have butterflies in my tummy - I'm 75% of the way to my goal. I've lost 18% of my body weight. I should be proud of myself, right?
 
Here's to the last slog, thanks for the support - and if you're thinking that you're over due for a change, do it. It's not just about the weight, it's about your soul and mind. Food can't be your escape, your drug, your joy, your punishment. If I could do it, with the grace of God, then you can do it too.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment