Friday 13 September 2013

Blog Suggestion - Zoella

I discovered Zoella while gratuitously watching Casper Lee videos... yeah... I know... dirty little pleasure. Gosh he's cute as a button...

Zoe of Zoella is gorgeous and funny in her Youtube videos, and she can write to boot! I checked out her blog and her post  "Why are you so skinny?" really got me thinking. People pass comment if they think that you are too thin, just as much as if they think you are fat - maybe even more so because being skinny is seen as being "aspirational". I hope I don't sound like a hypocrite by saying this, but can't we just be nice to each other? Maybe say "you look great" - leave it at that, although... I like being called skinny... gosh... it's not easy is it?

Give Zoe's post a read.

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment