Tuesday 31 January 2012

First Healthy Month of 2012 DONE


Wow, my Bumper January has absolutely flown and I feel good about it.

·         I managed 31 days without alcohol – might I add, some stressful days with the new work year!
·         I managed 28 days without pasta… 4 weeks is the same as a month right?
·         I ran/walked 3-4 times a week, even the week where I was dying of shin splints… averaging about 3-4km per session! I’m pretty proud of myself!

Going forward:
·         Drinking will be allowed from Friday night till Sunday afternoon, and no more than 2 units per day
·         Wheat will be very minimal and wheat-free options will be favoured where possible
·         Running will continue to happen…

My body has taken some strain this month, but my tummy, face and arms are notably slimmer and I’ve managed to banish 2kg for good. My doctor is monitoring my weight and I will have a check-up in 2 weeks’ time. Things can only go forward from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment