Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year, New Challenge

Happy New Year!

I do admit that I was terrible at blogging and my challege in December! This is all ridiculously lame!

In light of it being a whole new year, and that I did New Years in proper style (I was even wearing a Captain's hat - HAWT) - New BUMPER challenge for January :)

No wheat, no alcohol, loads of veggies - Sober October was very good for me and I feel like I need that amazing clear insight again. I'm turning 30 this year and think I really need to take stock. I know half of you are shaking your heads and thinking it's just the hangover talking - But I need a good jump start to this year. For those who are thinking, "Damnit, Sharon is going to be difficult to cook for again" - when I woke up this morning I was determined to go vegetarian again, even if it was just for a month - so be thankful! :)

So raise your bottle of water in a toast to an amazing (and healthier) 2012 :)

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment