Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy & Content

I’ve had a busy week, but thank goodness the weather has cooled down! As I write, the air is still warm but there’s a gentle drizzle spitting at my window J

I had an incredible run today, followed by crunches…  I’m starting to think that pure happiness hides in the creases of our muscles and by running, dancing, just moving, it seeps out J I feel  so blissfully happy, might have something to do with seeing 3 of my best friends today – shopping, running and a sushi date – what more could a girl ask for?

I also had 2 juices today and the ever powerfully delicious “Super Green” from Kauai.  I even managed to have my favourite Kauai sandwich on rye. And sushi of course… I feel like a Health Superstar *air punch*

22 days in and I’m feeling strong – thanks so much for all the support J

No comments:

Post a Comment