Tuesday 17 January 2012

"I run, they run, everybody run run"

"I run, they run, everybody run run
And we're all just having fun"

Due to extreme heat in CT, my run yesterday (Monday) did not happen... I rather wallowed in a cold bath. Obviously I felt guilty and coupled with a doctor's visit earlier in the day where I swore to the doctor that I was getting in shape... I had no choice but to command myself to run this morning...

Quite coincidentally, I had changed my morning alarm to play "Don't Stop" by Foster the People... I had no choice but to get up and run, what with "I run, they run, everybody run run... And we're all just having fun" echoing in my ears :)

I have every intention of running again tomorrow... good night all.

Here's "Don't Stop" if you're unfamiliar

No comments:

Post a Comment