Sunday 2 June 2013

Beer Belly :(

Brother and I hosted a Beer Tasting today... we've been planning it for ages and decided that we would start our diet, even though we had this event coming up. We were very good for 14.5 days.
Then all carby hell broke loose....
My belly is HUGE, I didn't just drink BEER, but ate whatever I wanted... I was fairly good... but not very good.
Someone posted a photo of me on Facebook... I don't look like I have a round belly, it looks almost triangular.... like I'm birthing a moody alien.... YES I FEEL HORRID.
Do I regret it.... probably not....
Am I keen to binge again? noooooooooo.

I put on 2kg today.... I'm hoping I will weigh less in the morning after I flush all the horrids away with water. And tomorrow is another day.... back on track tomorrow.

A decent write-up on the beer and cider tasting are in the pipeline, with photos.
Check out kidpaine.blogspot.com for more details.



No comments:

Post a Comment