Tuesday 4 June 2013

Winter Weightloss Woes

Day 18 is complete and I must admit that I’ve lost a little bit of momentum over the last few days. Partly because I did too much exercise on Thursday and felt rather lame in the leg area. And then hugely in part because we cheated on Saturday. My weight was been a bit sticky over the last few days. Nevertheless, we did repent of Saturday by having two protein days in a row, so I’m hoping to see the results of that too now that I’ve had a veggie day. And I’ve been guzzling water. I did my “barre” workout tonight and am sure that the scale will report back nicely in the morning. Fingers crossed.

Would it be silly to say that I’m feeling rather bored of being on diet and thinking about my weight all the time? Maybe because it’s cold and the world seems full of rich food and hot chocolate?

I am consoling myself with plans to hunt down Nomu’s Skinny Hot Chocolate – it’s tipping the scales at a half a percentage too much fat for a Dukan “dairy” product… but I figure that being sugar free, it can’t be the naughtiest thing around!





No comments:

Post a Comment