Thursday 6 June 2013

Snaggle Tooth and the Loss of Wisdom

Tomorrow I'm have all four of my wisdom teeth cut out, in hospital. I will be knocked out. A few years ago I had to be "put under" for a minor procedure, the  anaesthetic made me cry hysterically and the first thing I said when I "came to" was "I'm not dead".  I am very afraid of dying in an operating theatre. Maybe I've watched too many episodes of Gray's Anatomy or I'm just afraid of dying? I'm trying so hard to shake the fear because I know it makes no sense. It makes other people upset when I say it. Anyway, I didn't mean for this post to get so dark, I would delete it, but I also want to just say how I'm feeling right now. I'm not afraid of the pain, just something terrible going wrong.

Here's an x-ray of my crazy teeth - see how the bottom wisdom teeth are sideways? That's not cool. Showing you the inside of my skull is very cool though!


I'm determined to follow my diet while I recover, so I've already found the skinny versions of jelly and custard! FOR THE WIN!


Yes.... Ultra Mel comes in skinny :) soooooo happy! Means I won't be on a purely yoghurt and cold soup diet!

Wish me luck and pray that I keep calm!

1 comment:

  1. Judges 6v23
    "Calm down! Don't be afraid." the LORD replied. "You're not going to die!"

    ReplyDelete