Monday 23 June 2014

Gym Kitten #100creativedays Day 62

 
This comic basically sums up my late evening. My eating has been out of control, as you know from my carb induced rants. And I seriously needed to make a plan. You wouldn't believe the hotties and gym addicts that I hang out with, I need to match up! This year has flown and before I know it summer will be here!
 
SO! I decided that yoga and pedicure would help me towards getting ready for Summer. I have a few yoga videos, plenty of floor space and my own mat, so yoga at home is great. Except when Arizona decided to pounce at my head and punch me in the ears, just as I was transitioning from Downward Dog to Plank. I perservered, although being chewed on and rubbed against don't really aid relaxation.
 
I feel good as I hop into bed post shower and even managed to reach my toes well enough to paint them a dazzing "Heart to Heart" red. :)
 
Running tomorrow.... yes....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment