Tuesday 10 June 2014

"On the days that I talk to God" #100creativedays Day 48

"On the days that I talk to God"

I initially tried to dictate this post to my fancy new phone but perhaps my sleepy slurs or the white noise hum of the rain has effected the imp's hearing. (Reference to the cameras in Disc World)

Anyway, after dictating a few sentences, the phrase "On the days that I talk to God" jumped out at me. I hadn't said anything of the sort. Was this divine intervention asking me to pray more?
I do pray.
I'm supposed to do morning prayers as part of my recovery, I rarely do my set prayers. I treat prayer like rapid fire emails with little concern for etiquette.
Could I be receiving a message? I suppose where better to send me a message than on my phone? It is a bit weird.
I feel the urge to end this post here so I can go pray properly. I even bought a book months ago on a prayerful life. Watch this space, I'll send you a progress report.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment