Friday 13 June 2014

Sick Theme #100creativedays Day 50 - 52

I've been so ill the last few days, so this is a catch up.

I really don't see myself churning out three great posts. My mind is full of cotton wool and tummy cramps.

I seem to get sick often these days. Am I more stressed without alcohol to numb everything? Is dealing with real life too much for me? Am I poisoned by a broken heart? Or are germs just rampant in the office?

I do feel overwhelmed with working the steps, church commitments, work and general home life. I'm budgeting like crazy but feel very broke for now. This car situation knocked me.

My heart is broken over a friend being totally manipulated by a new lover. She is so jealous and insecure that she is cutting him off from his friends. I guess there's nothing we can do other than respect his decision.

I need a plan, I need to enforce bedtimes and yoga time. I need boundaries I guess. I'm letting things fill my time and I'm suffering.

I will report back.

Sorry for missing posts! I will have to take some photos this weekend to plump up the blog.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment