Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Dark Ages #100creativedays Day 42

What to tell you today? I'm in a much better mood, I decided to let go of someone I've been holding onto for months and feel a freedom. This could be a theme for the week, letting things, hurts and people go.

It's strangely easy when you get into it. It's about disconnecting yourself from an unhealthy entity. My car no longer served its purpose and was depreciating - I had to cut my losses. When the man you can't forget belongs to someone else - pray through the spiritual binds and walk away. Cease fighting. Just let go. It's not defeatist, its a raw honesty. If it's not feeding you, it's killing you. Pray and pray until you feel truly free.

As humans we're likely to snatch back that which we have cast off. Seriously honey - put it in the charity box and leave it to the less fortunate... ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment