Sunday 29 June 2014

Sometimes #100creativedays Day 68

Sometimes things don't go to plan.
We had a bizarre evening. Like in a horror movie, where you say the monster's name too many times and it happens... We said "imagine if we missed the concert" too many times and it actually happened.
Tori Amos of all artists. She blows my socks off live. I saw her live a few years ago and she was phenomenal. I decided that I couldn't afford to see her this time round, I'm on a strict budget and debit repayment plan. Then like a miracle I was given a ticket. GIVEN. Then this happens, because unlike a huge concert, we didn't see a crowd and went to get dinner... Very posh dinner.
So we had a delicious fancy meal, an altercation with a waiter and caught 35 out of 75 minutes of Tori...
It felt very weird. We'd had a good evening but it didn't go to plan...
3 of the 5 of us are going to try again tomorrow... Fingers crossed for tickets... I will just find the budget... Half a show was not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment