Sunday 8 June 2014

A Post About Kissing #100creativedays Day 47

True love’s kiss.
Interesting concept.

Disney is turning the concept on its head and shoving Prince Charming aside. Maybe I should actually listen?

If I actually met my Prince Charming, what would I do? Ask him for a shoulder rub and a huge hug? Because I think that’s what I miss now in my singleness. Snuggles on the couch, while the wind and rain pound against the windows. The warm familiarity of arms that know how to hold you. Hands clasped around a cup of tea make just the way you like it by someone who knows you. Someone who knows to take the extra cushion because you can’t stand too many throw cushions, and pulls the coffee table closer because of your short legs. Sweet kisses on your cheeks and forehead because everything is warm and happy. Someone who knows to offer you carbs when you get grumpy. Someone who can get away with calling you a “silly goose” because of how their eyes sparkle when they say it. Finger wagging in your face and a reminder that “you’re mine”.

Deep conversations ranging from serious to ridiculous. Someone who kisses you to shut you up when you get too silly. Or kisses you because you said something wonderful. And that blurred line where you talk and kiss for no reason. *sigh*

 Winter is getting the better of me! I better grab Arizona for a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment