Friday 6 June 2014

Sleepy catch up #100creativedays Day 44

I didn't write a post last night and feel so weird, almost guilty. The truth is, I have a fancy new phone with a touchscreen keypad and I can't type as quickly or easily on it! My creative process is slowed down while I teach my fat thumbs how to fly across this hyper sensitive keyboard.

How fun is it that I can write such drivel?

I also just needed sleep urgently. Winter in Cape Town pretty much pounces on us - it doesn't gradually get colder, the temperatures plummet and I for one never seem prepared. I spent yesterday freezing my butt off in training, the aircon spreads germs apparently, strange because the cold made my nose run and I feel meh this morning!

I really need to launch myself out of bed now... The day awaits.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment