Sunday 8 June 2014

Sleeping Beauties #100creativedays Day 46

Arizona and I had a lie in today, an afternoon nap too... And the theme was set for the day.
Squire went to watch Maleficent last night and left cryptic clues on Facebook, like "Goodnight Beastie". I went to watch it tonight and now get the reference.
Over coffee with a dear friend-slash-fan, I found out that Mac stock lipstick in "Maleficent Red" - yes please! Every girl needs a stunning red lipstick.
Squire decided that Arizona's name should change to Maleficent - maybe because she likes to wear black and is strangely misunderstood?
And last obscure reference for the day? My "online dating pseudonym" has Aurora in it because I feel like I'm asleep and waiting for true love's kiss.
OK, now the beauties need more sleep
xxx
PS: photo is our fail of a sleeping beauty selfie, instagram of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment