Friday 20 June 2014

Fond Regrets #100creativedays Day 59

Fond regrets... It sounds like the salutation at the end of a negative RSVP.

I don't like to say that I regret my own decisions, especially now that I'm sober. So I'm not saying that I regret some of my decisions today, just that they weren't all well thought out, specifically with regards to food.

Good decisions today include: my outfit, totally cute and comfy combo of a Nordic print mini with tights, ankle boots and topped with an oversized, drop shouldered jersey in marled grey rib that my mom got from Hypermarket in the 90's - my dad had an identical one! I got so many compliments! Maybe also because for the last few days I've actually bothered with make up? A light brush of concealer, eyeliner, mascara and sometimes a smear of neutral eye-shadow. I'm a hottie!

I was also very honest today and as a result had some very meaningful chats with a variety of people. Why not share my experience, strength and hope? I also reaped the rewards of tolerance and forgiveness.

In light of all this awesomeness, my gluttony and resulting sore swollen belly seem irrelevant? I will fondly decline to confess...


No comments:

Post a Comment