Monday 15 October 2012

Mind Jumble Unravel...


I’m trying to eat balanced meals, but I feel blocked. Actually feel pretty blocked on every level - creatively too. That’s why I haven’t managed to blog, strangely enough I feel inspired to write about how uninspired I am…

I have flu, it makes me miserable and grumpy. I have so much on my mind and dare not even start listing everything now… or do I?

1.       Put an offer in on flat on Friday – waiting to hear
2.       If they accept the offer, what bond will we get?
3.       My car was fixed but still isn’t better – I really need a new car, but where would the money come from? I’m buying a freakin flat…
4.       I have to give 2 months’ notice on my lease, but I might own property in less than 2 months… do I just pay extra rent? Management are super sticky
5.       I was going to go away for Christmas, but if I’m moving? I don’t know what to commit to, I feel like I’m in limbo
6.       Do I study next year? Why do I WANT to study? Where do I get money from?
7.       I am turning 30 and had expectations about where I’d be at this point…
8.       I need to have my wisdom’s removed – again money issue
9.       Need to secure hotdog sponsorship for the revamp we’re busy with at a Young Guy’s Home

OK…
So:
·         Mail the bond originator NOW
·         Relax
·         Leave studying and trips alone for now
·         Just tell dad the car isn’t well
·         Have faith…. PRAY
·         Sleep off this flu that making you so grumpy

Sorry if this bored you out of your mind, it helped me and my process.

No comments:

Post a Comment