Wednesday 3 October 2012

Girl Guide Logic...

"Be Prepared"

This is not what I am, somehow this week has run away with me, probably because 2 out of 3 nights I've rushed straight from work to a flat viewing. I slept away my whole Sunday... blah blah, I didn't go shopping, I've been eating soup, popcorn, veggies at home - at work I've managed omlette and baked potato. I am not full, I am hungry.... very very hungry... convenience food all seems to be wheat covered - pasta, pizza, wraps, pies, sandwiches, crumbed.... need I continue? I'm starting to wonder how healthy I've been the last three days???

I am shopping tomorrow night, mostly for Daisies, I really need to make sure I'm properly prepared.... who knows what wheat-free nosh will be available?

"Scout" - Richard Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment