Saturday 27 October 2012

Bah... humbug...


Just for a chuckle ;)

During the course of Friday I was again refered to as Brother's wife... and nudged during a Baby Shower to be asked when I was going to have a baby.... wow, and then when I say that finding a husband and settling down is not a priority right now, they shake they heads and sympathetically tell me I will find someone, or that when I meet the right person... like sheeeeeeeesh, I've just bought a flat and thus proved that I do not need to get married to carry on with my life. I suppose it's normal that people just want to keep laying on the pressure for the next step... for now I'm very happy to just be "New Property Owner"

Fortunately, according to Wikipedia, I am not a spinster, as I am not moments away from menopause, nor do I spin yarn...


No comments:

Post a Comment